WOW Self Care School Holiday Edition
Nov 14, 2020
Looking for a unique gift this holiday season? Wanting to thank your employees and clients for their support during a really tough year. Give a WOW gift of Self Care - it's an online video and audio based Self Care course with all the trimmings.
Your gift includes:
- 7 Core Lessons - encompassing the 7 core plinths of Self Care - Career, Social. Financial, Community. Physical, Spiritual and Planet.
- Introduction to What is Self Care and What is Not!
- Meditation and Breathing Exercise
- 4 Personal Self Care Stories - focusing on nature and exercise, eating well, resilience, adversity to triumph, health and wellbeing
- Guest Insights from Bridget Davis, Pilar Gerasimo, Gabbi Lancaster
- Mental Health Foundations
- A Fun Gameboard to mark off each task
- Playbooks to journal and complete the exercises
We offer the following customisation
- Email with access video - name of company and logo on the skin
- Gift card within video
- Personal Video from MD or organisation inside Self Care School - this is the first first video introducing the program
Self Care Tasters
Three Self Care 'Tasters' are included
- Making a family Gratitude Jar
- Art in the Flow ( for non-painters)
- Forrest Bathing Nature Walk
- The Importance of Water
- Introducing Daily Rituals (morning and evening)
- Understanding Boundaries
Build Your Own Self Care Plan
- Learn, try and embed a daily Self Care Plan to add joy, meaning and purpose to your life
- Choose what works for you
- Understand what health literacy is
- Take the first steps to self care = self management for health
What to Expect
- We use Kajabi as the learning platform so once your gift access code is sent the receiver must login to access gift. We explain this thoroughly in the gift introduction emails
- Access is granted to all the materials upon logging into the Welcome Dashboard
- Follow up, fun emails are scheduled to be sent (one per week) from December 26 to ensure the receiver takes advantage of the gift tasters
All orders for customisation must be placed and paid for by November 30.
We reserve the right to close orders earlier than November 30 should capacity be reached.
Delivery and access to the gift receiver is dispatched week of December 7
A report of who has received and opened is sent upon completion.